Zuari Optima Queen Cot Teak Finish 655
Part of the Optima line, this Queen Size Double Bed from Zuari in natural finish adds elegance to your bedroom. The ergonomically designed headboard provides comfort while you relax, and the decorative detailing on the headboard and footboard add an interesting accent.
- Reviews (0)
- Part of the Optima line, this Queen Size Double Bed from Zuari is made of particleboard and MDF and comes in a natural finish.
- It is made of a combination of PPB or Pre-laminated Particle Board and MDF or Medium Density Fibreboard. The particleboard is imported from Europe due to its superior quality. The boards are laminated, varnished and edge sealed ensuring quality and longevity.
- Solid and sturdy in construction, the bed is best suited for spring mattresses that range from 4In. to 12In. in thickness.
- The ergonomically designed headboard provides comfortable posture while sitting.
Quality Assurance & Warranty
- Manufactured in Asia most modern factory.
- Every product goes through stringent quality control to ensure you get the best possible value for your money. Right from the procurement of raw wood, every stage is carefully monitored and controlled.
- The wood treated for fire, termite & fungal resistance.
- Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Assembly and dismantling is done by professionals from the Zuari team.
- All manufacturing is executed using top grade European machinery.
- The bed is manufactured by an ISO 9001/14001/OHSAS 18001 certified factory.
- Zuari currently offers an assured warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase for any manufacturing defect. Complaint regarding normal wear and tear and not used as suggested will be undertaken at a cost. The warranty excludes commercial use.
The Warranty Does Not Cover
- Damages due to misuse, abuse, heavy soiling, accidents, fire or acts of nature.
- Damage or discolouration caused by sunlight/water.
- Variation in colour or graining of wood, wood products or materials of similar nature.
- Damages due to negligent and improper movement, improper storage, incorrect assembling and willful damage of the product.
- Scratches, chips, rips and tears that occur after the product is purchased.
- Commercial usage will annul all terms of warranty.
- Non-retailing of proof and the date of purchase will annul all terms of warranty.
- Any claims or disputes arising out of this warranty shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Chennai.