Zuari 2 Door shoe rack Imperial Teak 131
Minimalist in design and crafted in an Imperial Teak finish that speaks of sophistication, this shoe rack from Zuari cannot go wrong in your entrance or portico. The two door rack is compact in design even while featuring commendable storage space, and is the perfect choice for a small space home.
- Reviews (0)
- The Zuari Smart Two Door Shoe Rack is made up of particleboard and MDF and comes in an Imperial Teak finish.
- It has four generous equidistant shelves to store footwear in. The self-closing hinges from Hettich keep the doors closed by default, while the sturdy, rubber stopper-like legs help prevent it from sliding across floors or scratching floor surfaces.
- It is made of a combination of PPB or Pre-laminated Particle Board and MDF or Medium Density Fibreboard. The particleboard is imported from Europe due to its superior quality. The boards are laminated, varnished and edge sealed ensuring quality and longevity.
- The ergonomically designed handles, doors and shelves make it easy and comfortable to use.
Quality Assurance & Warranty
- Manufactured in Asia’s most modern factory.
- Every product goes through stringent quality control to ensure quality and longevity. Right from procurement of raw wood, every stage is carefully monitored and controlled.
- The wood treated for fire, termite and fungal resistance.
- Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Assembly and dismantling is done by professionals from Zuari.
- All manufacturing is executed using top grade European machinery.
- Premium grade hardware and fittings are used in all Zuari products.
- Manufactured in ISO 9001/14001/OHSAS 18001 certified factory.
- Zuari currently offers an assured warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase for any manufacturing defect. Complaint regarding normal wear and tear and not used as suggested will be undertaken at a cost. The warranty excludes commercial use. The Warranty Does Not Cover
- Damages due to misuse, abuse, heavy soiling, accidents, fire or acts of nature.
- Damage or discolouration caused by sunlight/water.
- Variation in colour or graining of wood, wood products or materials of similar nature.
- Damages due to negligent and improper movement, improper storage, incorrect assembling and willful damage of the product.
- Scratches, chips, rips and tears that occur after the product is purchased.
- Commercial usage will annul all terms of warranty.
- Non-retailing of proof and the date of purchase will annul all terms of warranty.
- Any claims or disputes arising out of this warranty shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Chennai.